November 24, 2011

Things I am Thankful For This Thanksgiving

Photobucket

Thirteen Things/People I am Thankful For

01. Colt, my son. He is handsome, smart and one awesome man. I am so very proud of him and all he has done and will do.

02. , Vickie, my daughter. She is beautiful and also smart and even though we don't get along very well I love her very much.

03. Brian, my brother and only sibling. He is a great man and I am so very glad to have him as my brother.

04. Steve, my husband. We have been through a lot in 10 years, good times and bad times.

05. Joseph, Brandon and Amy, my nephews and niece. I love them very much.

06. Christina, my sister-in-law. She drives me crazy at times but she is one great lady.

07. Annabelle and Shelby, my dogs. They listen to me no matter what I have to say and they never judge me. There unconditional love is overwhelming.

08. My friends. They have stood by my side through thick and thin.

09. My in-laws: Chuck, Judy and Michael.

10. My computer, because it is a means of helping me to relax. I can play games and make chat with people I love.

11. The Internet. I have met a lot of new friends online, some that I know I would never have met in the "real world". Plus I get to play World of Warcraft, where I have met some cool folks!

12. My job.

13. My house.

4 comments:

  1. We liked reading this. We wish more people focused on the positive in their lives as opposed to the negative. Well done.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy thanksgiving and happy tt13

    I'm enjoying a quiet thanksgiving today - remember my favorite with photos (Nov. 2007)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list of things to be thankful for. Maybe I should make one ...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I appreciate you!