December 23, 2011

Friday Fill-In: Crazy Lambs, Fruitcake and Alcohol

ImageChef.com
Janet asks us to fill in the lyrics...with the correct ones or ones of your own :-) Have fun with this, don't worry if you don't know 'em...just make up something silly or do a silly one and a serious one! The most important part is to have fun with it.

1. Said the night wind to the little lamb, "Are you crazy?  It is cold out here.  Get inside where it is warm."

2. The first Noel, the angel did say, "did anyone bring fruitcake? I don't like it and would like to avoid it please".

3. Dashing through the snow, in a pretty, green Jeep.

4. It came upon the midnight clear, that I realized that life as an adult sucks.

5. When I was small I believed in Santa Claus, until I was about six years old and found our Christmas presents from "Santa" in my mother's closet.

6. And the thing that will make them ring is the carol that you sing and maybe a few good alcoholic beverages.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to get some rest and relax, tomorrow my plans include spend Christmas Eve with my in-laws and Sunday, I want to have Christmas Dinner with the in-laws!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I appreciate you!