December 22, 2011

Thursday This or That


Drink: Coke or Pepsi?
I prefer to drink Diet Pepsi, but every now and then I have a Diet Coke. I also like to drink Sweet Iced Tea, Mocha Frappuccino, and Ginger Ale.

At the movies: Popcorn or Goobers?
Hot, buttery popcorn. And maybe some chocolate but never Goobers.

iPhone or Android?
iPhone is preferable. My husband and son both have one. I still use a slide phone and my iPod.

80's movie: Can't Buy Me Love or Breakfast Club?

I like both but I will watch Breakfast Club over Can't Buy Me Love.

Vacation: Camping in the mountains or White water rafting?

Camping in the mountains is my choice. White water rafting is too much work.

Email: Gmail or Yahoo?

I have both, but I use Gmail way more than I use Yahoo. For email, I think Gmail has a much better spam filter.

2 comments:

  1. I hate diet soda but since I cant drink the other stuff I drink diet Sprite. Ugh, dont like Goobers. I love the Breakfast Club! I love camping & I don't really use either of those emails,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have yourself a merry little Christmas!

    Your bud,

    Bud

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I appreciate you!