January 30, 2012

Moody Mondays: Blogging

Photobucket
____________________________________________________

This weeks questions are all about blogging.

What motivates you to blog?  For a long time now, memes have motivated me to blog.  I love memes, quizzes, fun surveys, question & answer type things and more. Why?  Because it is rather hard for me to open up about myself.

How long have you been blogging? I have been blogging for at least 8 years in a variety of places (MySpace, Yahoo, Blogger, WordPress, LiveJournal and a few others).

Why did you start blogging? I began blogging as a way to break out of my "I don't like the world and there are no nice people left" mold and meet new people.  Through the years I have met some wonderful people.

Do you keep a journal offline? I have kept a journal off and on throughout the years.  I started one pretty much from the moment I could write.  When I started blogging I stopped writing in a hard copy journal.

1 comment:

  1. I have kept paper journals off and on for years but now I just pretty much blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I appreciate you!