January 23, 2012

Moody Mondays: My Children

This weeks Moody Mondays is all about…children!
Do you have any children? Step-Children? Grandchildren?
If you don’t have children (or even if you do) do you like children?
Do you have a favorite memory from your childhood?
__________________________________________

I have two grown children. My daughter is 23 and my son is 19.  I also have one grandson, who will be 4 years old on February 23, 2008.

Photobucket
My daugher, Vickie
Photobucket
My son, Colt
Photobucket
My grandson, Jeremiah

Growing up I never wanted children because I did not think I would be a good mother. But once I had my daughter I was proud to be a mom! I still don’t think I am a good mother but at least my kids are turning out to be ok.
One of my favorite memories from childhood is when my grandparents would make home-made ice cream. My brother, my cousins and I would all fight over who got to turn the handle on the ice cream maker. Grandpa would have us form a line and we would get to turn it 10 times each…then we had to get to the back of the line. It was great!  Good times.
__________________________________________
Come join the fun: http://moodymondays.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I appreciate you!