January 24, 2012

Tuesday Topics: Career and Education

I have been searching for new, fun things to do in the blogging world such as meme's and things. I have not been really able to find anything for Tuesday.  So, here is a new thing to do each week...TUESDAY TOPICS.

01. Did you graduate from high school?
02. Did you attend college or go to a university?
03. Are you currently in college?
04. Are you currently working?
05. Is this your dream career?
06. Are you happy with your job?

CHECK OUT THE NEW TUESDAY TOPICS MEME AT http://tuesdaytopics.blogspot.com/
______________________________________________________
My responses:

Yes I graduated from High School in May 1989. However, I did not go to college until the fall of 1994. I only attended the Fall semester of 1994 at Mineral Area College, then had to drop out in order to work full time and take care of my children.

In 1998, I went back to Mineral Area College and graduated in May 2000 with an Associate's Degree (Criminal Justice). I then had a change in career plans and went to Park University in 2002 to 2004, where I earned a Bachelor's Degree in Management/Human Resource Management.

I am not currently attending college, though I do want to get a Master's Degree someday. I work full-time as a Civil Servant and I am currently happy with my job. I would not say I am in my dream career but I am getting close.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment! I appreciate you!