March 19, 2012

Meet Me On Monday: Scrambled for me Please

Acting Balanced 

Heather at Acting Balanced gives us 5 questions each week to answer and the post includes a linky so we can BlogHop!. Heather said this meme is based on the original Meet Me on Monday hosted by Java at Never Growing Old.

Here are today's Questions and my responses:

1. How do you like your eggs? Scrambled or over easy.

2. Who is the last person you spoke to on the phone? A vendor (I was at work).

3. Do you have a place you keep 'junk' in your home? Several places and I am sure most if not all of it should be thrown away.

4. What is on your 'spring cleaning' list? My garage and my closet.

5. What blog post have you written recently that you'd like more people to know about? BlogBlast4Peace is coming on November 04, 2011....http://momentsofintrospection.blogspot.com/2012/03/blogblast4peace-2012.html

_________________________

1 comment:

  1. After you finish cleaning your closet, would you like to come help with mine? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I appreciate you!